The holidays are over, and I’m betting it was a busy time in your home, but what happens now? In keeping with the spirit of last week’s episode where I shared my best hacks for preparing for the holidays, today I want to bring you 10 simple tips for curing this post-holiday “hangover” now that the guests are gone, the lights are down, and the Christmas music has stopped!
Want a fun way to level up your home quickly?? My accessory course is here for you! In this course, I reveal my secrets, tips, and tricks in a simple video course that’s broken up into modules. This will give you the resources, solutions, and really quick wins at an affordable price – all with direction from me. To grab it you can go to my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/, or click the link in my Instagram bio, at https://www.instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors/.
I’m excited to announce that I have the perfect service for you called R.O.O.M (which stands for “Remove the Overwhelm and Overcome the Move One Room at a Time”). With this service, you can tackle one room, or you can tackle 9. This result-driven digital service is available in bundles, and I want to meet you where you are in your purchasing path to buy things are get your home furnished beautifully. If you think you’re overwhelmed and need some customized guidance from a pro, R.O.O.M is for you! For more details and to get started, reach out to me on my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ or DM me on Instagram, http://instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors.
As mentioned at the end of this episode, you can also go to https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ to my great new Room Planner freebie that I have for you! Did you know that I was recently featured in Women Who Podcast Magazine? You can check out the article here!
I’m proud to announce that Welcome Home to the Suburbs has been listed in Feedspot’s Top 25 Moving Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021! To view the entire list of shows featured, visit https://blog.feedspot.com/moving_podcasts/
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to reorganize and refresh when putting your holiday stuff away
- Why January doesn’t mean it all has to be over and everything be put away
- Ways to use throws, faux fur, chunky blanket, and candles during this time of year
- My thoughts on keeping the cozy bedding, the scents, and the sounds after the holidays are over
- How getting lost in a good book will benefit you after the busy holidays
- More tips for having a smoothie station in your home
- How to store your stuff in plain sight by using aesthetically pleasing baskets [6:52]
- What to do to have bathroom bliss after Christmas
Featured on the Show: