It’s that time of year again, the holidays, and in this solo episode I’ll be sharing decorating tips and ideas to make it as stress-free as possible, so that you can enjoy this special time with friends and family!
I cover a lot in this episode, from decorating advice to entertaining hacks, thoughts on trees, food, how to host a dinner, and gift-giving if you’re the guest. I hope the upcoming new year has positive things for you, and from my home to yours, I’m wishing you the very best this holiday season!
My accessory course has finally launched! In this course I reveal my secrets, tips and tricks in a simple video course that’s broken up into modules. This will give you the resources, solutions, and really quick wins at an affordable price – all with direction from me. To grab it you can go to my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/, or click the link in my Instagram bio, at https://www.instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors/.
I’m excited to announce that I have the perfect service for you called R.O.O.M (which stands for “Remove the Overwhelm and Overcome the Move One Room at a Time”). With this service you can tackle one room, or you can tackle 9. This result-driven digital service is available in bundles, and I want to meet you where you are in your purchasing path to buy things are get your home furnished beautifully. If you think you’re overwhelmed and need some customized guidance from a pro, R.O.O.M is for you! For more details and to get started, reach out to me on my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ or DM me on Instagram, http://instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors.
As mentioned at the end of this episode, you can also go to https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ to my great new Room Planner freebie that I have for you!
I’m proud to announce that Welcome Home to the Suburbs has been listed in Feedspot’s Top 25 Moving Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021! To view the entire list of shows featured, visit https://blog.feedspot.com/moving_podcasts/
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Some ways in which this holiday season differs from the one we had in 2020
- What I did this year to make my holiday décor look cohesive and to stand out
- How to tell if you have too much “stuff” in your holiday display
- Tips for incorporating different colors and items this holiday season
- What to do with your decorations if you have small children and pets in the home
- Why you don’t need to go with a traditional tree this year in your home
- A stress-reducing strategy if you have more people coming to your home than your dining room will accommodate
- How to approach setting your dining room table to make it beautiful, interactive, and engaging for you and your guests
- Some ideas for gifts to bring if you’re invited as a guest during the holidays
Featured on the Show:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUv5j9j72M/ *Decorate your Mantle in 5 Easy Steps!