Are you finding it difficult to juggle life, motherhood, and your career, with the vast amount responsibilities that come with each? Would you like to “get your wings” and go from a caterpillar to butterfly, but you’re not even sure where to start with this process? Today’s expert guest is Kelly Wilson, aka The Butterfly Guide, and in this episode, she reveals how each one of us can begin to do this right now.
Kelly is a life activation coach who ignites women’s inner voice and authority so that they can win at life, love, and relationships. Kelly’s own journey began 10 years ago, when she navigated total life destruction after divorce, and this catapulted her on her journey of self-discovery and re-invention. It was here that she learned the true definition of authenticity, sovereignty, and soul-aligned living.
She believes that it is when you do the inner work to decondition and reclaim your authentic self, life becomes truly extraordinary.
I love this conversation with Kelly because we go deep into topics that might not be so easy to discuss with friends and family, and you’ll hear my own personal story of deconstruction and how I went from being a caterpillar to a butterfly.
I hope that after listening to this episode, you see that you absolutely can be a mother along with having any career outside of the home that you desire. It’s all ok, and you’re not alone in having these feelings that Kelly and I discuss, which is why I encourage you to take advantage of Kelly’s free 45-minute workshop on how to begin your radical self-love journey so that you can win at life, love, & relationships too. You can get this valuable resource at https://www.thebutterflyguide.com/self-love, and you can also connect with Kelly on Instagram, @thebutterflyguide.
My accessory course has finally launched! In this course I reveal my secrets, tips and tricks in a simple video course that’s broken up into modules. This will give you the resources, solutions and really quick wins at an affordable price–all with direction from me. To grab it you can go to my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/, or click the link in my Instagram bio, at https://www.instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors/.
I’m excited to announce that I have the perfect service for you called R.O.O.M (which stands for “Remove the Overwhelm and Overcome the Move One Room at a Time”). With this service you can tackle one room, or you can tackle 9. This result-driven digital service is available in bundles, and I want to meet you where you are in your purchasing path to buy things are get your home furnished beautifully. If you think you’re overwhelmed and need some customized guidance from a pro, R.O.O.M is for you! For more details and to get started, reach out to me on my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/or DM me on Instagram, http://instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How “being” differs from “doing”, and Kelly’s thoughts on balanced living [0:51]
- How a forced pause allowed her to be present and receive more clarity in life [4:08]
- What it looks like being a busy mom and breadwinner of the family [7:38]
- Self-esteem and how this relates to feeling “stuck” [10:58]
- Why she says progress starts with disruption, and the willingness to find that better way to do things [15:22]
- My own personal journey and story about how I went from a caterpillar to a butterfly [16:38]
- A limiting belief Kelly had about herself that she knew she needed to overcome [21:11]
- Ways to start leaving your comfort zone in order to become a role model to others [27:25]
- How to bring femininity into your space, wherever that may be [33:20]
Featured on the Show:
https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/optin *mini moving guide