Can you believe it’s already 2024? We’ve now entered the fourth year of Welcome Home to the Suburbs, and to kick it off I’m answering some of the questions that I get asked the most often by people in my DMs and my clients!
I hope this episode serves as a reminder that it’s a brand-new year and you can do something fresh and new in your home. I’m here to help you along the way with this podcast, my free resources and with the services that I offer!
Do you have a question that you’ve been wanting answered? I’ll be doing another Q&A episode soon and your question could be featured in the next one, so DM or tag me with it on Instagram, @jillkalmaninteriors. Happy New Year to you all and I’ll see you back here in a couple of weeks!
As we’ve been doing, you can watch all the interviews I’ll be having many great guests this year on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/@jillkalmaninteriors.
Would you love to get a professional opinion on what to do with your home design, but maybe you think this would be expensive and intimidating? I’m here to tell you that none of my services make you feel this way, and my newest service is the easiest and most affordable way to quickly get the answers you are looking for! With my new service Room Rx, we will spend an hour together where you select a topic of your choosing to discuss. I can’t wait to be your own personal design advisor for that time, and you can book now by clicking here.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why the timing of the launch of this podcast in 2020 turned out to be perfect
- How right now is the optimal time to figure out what you’re doing with any room still sitting empty in your home
- What made the Fall 2023 season such as special one for this podcast
- Q&A time and the biggest mistake I see when homeowners are choosing rugs for their living space
- My thoughts on whether rugs are ok on a staircase or in a hallway
- What to do with color in powder rooms/guest bathrooms
- How to approach paint colors in open floor plans and an example from my own home
- Some tips for furniture that you can’t part with, but which may not work in your current house
Featured on the Show: