I might be known as your ‘City to Suburbs Interior Designer’, but today’s guest is known as your ‘Subway to Suburbs’ Realtor!
Amanda Tarter is an experienced real estate professional who exudes the same fresh energy as her home city of Manhattan. She is personable, professional and dedicated, working diligently for her clients. First-time buyers especially love Amanda, thanks to her youthful spirit and dogged determination to make their initial real estate experience rewarding.
In this insightful episode, Amanda shares invaluable tips for first-time buyers to navigate the market with confidence. Learn how to invest wisely in home improvements, understand the nuances of resale value, and tackle the lifestyle shifts when moving from the urban jungle to suburban tranquility. Amanda also reveals the overlooked costs of homeownership and rental, and her top recommendations for finding the perfect home. Whether you’re selling or settling in, don’t miss these actionable strategies from a seasoned real estate pro!
If you found this episode interesting, we want to hear what resonates with you the most. You can DM Amanda on Instagram, @subwaytosuburbs, and as always, I can be reached @jillkalmaninteriors.
You can watch the video of this episode with Amanda, and all the interviews I have our other amazing guests on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/@jillkalmaninteriors.
Did you know that I offer digital design services? That’s right, from the comfort of your own home you can work with me and get a room designed (we’ve done 200 rooms and counting with these services)! My 1-to-1 consultation, Room Service, will give you the complete plan for an entire space, and my new Room RX gets any problem diagnosed and remedied very fast (it’s also a 1-on-1 consultation with me, and it’s only $199). For this month both of these services are on special promotion, so head over to my website or click here to learn more and schedule your time in to take advantage of these incredible savings – so you can have the room you dream of today!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to avoid ‘over improvements’ on your home for sale that will not result in a dollar-for-dollar ROI for you as a seller
- Tips for renovating the home with resale in mind
- The biggest lifestyle and home challenges that we see when people move from the city to the suburbs
- Why it’s so important to look past cosmetics and to pay attention to things that you can’t change in the home
- A look at the hidden cost of owning and renting a home
- Amanda’s top recommendations when looking for a new home
- What Hey Amanda! is all about
Featured on the Show: