This is a very special milestone for Welcome Home to the Suburbs as it’s our 100 episode! Today I want to talk about something that’s been on my mind, and that’s TRENDS, or the 5-letter word that I like to call the four letter word. What does this mean? You’ll find out all about it in this brand-new episode as I share the good, the bad and the ugly with trends!
I want to say that I am so grateful for each and every one of you who have listened to the podcast over these last 100 episodes, and if you have a burning question that you want answered, I’ll be doing a Q&A episode soon and your question could be featured in the next one. Make sure to DM or tag me with it on Instagram, @jillkalmaninteriors!
As we’ve been doing, you can watch all the interviews I’ll be having many great guests this year on my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/@jillkalmaninteriors.
Did you know that I offer digital design services? That’s right, from the comfort of your own home you can work with me and get a room designed (we’ve done 200 rooms and counting with these services)! My 1-to-1 consultation, Room Service, will give you the complete plan for an entire space, and my new Room RX gets any problem diagnosed and remedied very fast (it’s also a 1-on-1 consultation with me, and it’s only $199). For this month both of these services are on special promotion, so head over to my website or click here to learn more and schedule your time in to take advantage of these incredible savings – so you can have the room you dream of today!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The BIG problem I see with trends
- What’s happening on social media with trends that you should be aware of
- Why I feel that what is old is becoming new again
- Tips and tricks for going bold with your room design
- What I think about two-tone furniture
- A look at the current trend of bringing nature into the home
- How the texture trend has remained here in 2024
- My best advice for what to take away from this conversation about trends biggest
- The reasons that hiring professionals to help you with design will typically always pay for itself
Featured on the Show: