Happy New Year – it’s hard to believe it’s 2022! To celebrate the new year, I wanted to take a little bit of time to share more about me on the podcast, so that you can learn who I’m not in order to learn more about who I am as a designer!
I’m here to help and to serve you in 2022 and beyond, and in this episode I reveal the ways that we can work together to achieve all of your designing goals. Having a beautifully designed home is attainable, and I don’t want you to ever be intimidated by this process because I’ll be with you every step of the way. I’m always here to help, and you can schedule a time for a free 15-minute call to chat so that I can learn more by clicking here!
I have so many good things coming your way on the podcast, as well as a live interactive workshop and more, and I’m so excited to take this journey with you in 2022!
My accessory course has finally launched! In this course I reveal my secrets, tips and tricks in a simple video course that’s broken up into modules. This will give you the resources, solutions, and really quick wins at an affordable price – all with direction from me. To grab it you can go to my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/, or click the link in my Instagram bio, at https://www.instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors/.
I’m excited to announce that I have the perfect service for you called R.O.O.M (which stands for “Remove the Overwhelm and Overcome the Move One Room at a Time”). With this service you can tackle one room, or you can tackle 9. This result-driven digital service is available in bundles, and I want to meet you where you are in your purchasing path to buy things are get your home furnished beautifully. If you think you’re overwhelmed and need some customized guidance from a pro, R.O.O.M is for you! For more details and to get started, reach out to me on my website at https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ or DM me on Instagram, http://instagram.com/jillkalmaninteriors.
As mentioned at the end of this episode, you can also go to https://jillkalmaninteriors.com/ to my great new Room Planner freebie that I have for you!
I’m proud to announce that Welcome Home to the Suburbs has been listed in Feedspot’s Top 25 Moving Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021! To view the entire list of shows featured, visit https://blog.feedspot.com/moving_podcasts/
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Where my philosophy on decorating and interior design comes from
- A look back at how I dressed up my college dorm room, and what this experience made me realize later in my life
- Why your home surroundings and environment so important, especially right now
- What I mean when I say that I can “mix the highs and the lows” to help you plan your space and make it flow
- How to overcome the budget worries that are keeping you from designing your home the way that you want
- What really makes a home a home, and why you absolutely don’t need to completely furnish your home all at once
- My tips for not taking this process so seriously
- Why a beautifully designed home is a collaborative practice that I want to help you with
Featured on the Show: