Save Time | Reduce Stress | Avoid Costly Mistakes
Want to redesign your home?
Let’s make your home the place you can’t wait to come back to.
Every. Single. Time.
Whether you’re moving into a new space, remodeling, or just ready for a refresh, you will save time, reduce stress, and avoid costly design mistakes – room by ROOM.
You can do this. You can afford it. And you will feel good about it.
A home that reflects your taste and style
A family-friendly haven that’s attractive and functional
A “down-to-Earth,” real-life approach to professional design that feels accessible and is tons of fun to execute
Real Life Reality Check...
- Designing a room can feel overwhelming. Of course, you know what you like and can make a killer Pinterest board. But, rather than drowning in a sea of 500 “Ohmigosh, I love this…” lighting fixtures, it would be easier to have a marketplace-savvy pro curate a list of 5 perfect matches for your room, click the buy button and unbox that masterpiece the minute it arrives on your doorstep.
- Working with a Professional Designer can feel intimidating. The time spent meeting at your home, reviewing giant books of samples left behind for you to browse, the constant back-and-forth communication, ugh! You’d rather connect with a professional designer who is a known trailblazer in virtual-custom hybrid design to effortlessly translate your vision into reality.
- Premium fees, Longterm Timelines, and Upfront $$ are common annoyances of custom design work. There is still a place for this type of client experience, but it doesn’t feel like the right fit for your project. Instead, you crave transparency, streamlined communications, and a distinctively customized design solution.
I hear you. Let's talk.
Hi, I’m Jill Kalman.
I’ve spent over 15 years as a professional designer working with clients to create beautiful homes that they love to come home to.
But, times – well they’ve changed, and so has the design industry.
The mix of social media, access to really great furniture and fixtures, and the DIY movement have democratized good design – turning everyday homeowners into Instagram stars, showing off their great taste.
And I am here for it.
In fact, my nickname is the “Down-to-Earth” designer because I design real spaces for real people – without the pomp and circumstance (aka stress and $$$) that the traditional design industry is known for.
Using my own virtual-custom hybrid design process, together we’ll produce a space that’s entirely yours.
Not a cookie-cutter pre-made layout.
Not based on my personal taste.
That’s right: Custom, curated choices, based on what you already love or what you’ll discover as we work together.
- One accessible price.
- One-hour style consultation.
- One clickable, shoppable, bespoke design plan for one room.
My Unique Process is called:
In a ROOM Session, you select a space in your home, and we work together virtually to transform it into a place where your family can thrive.
Here’s how it works:
After your purchase, I’ll contact you to schedule a one-hour kick-off consultation over Zoom. This is where you’ll receive all the important details on getting your design project started.
During our one-hour session, I’ll listen closely to your design woes and wishes, develop a solution, and then create action steps to make your design a reality!
Following our one-hour session, you’ll get a recording of the call, a follow-up action plan from me with all of the information you need, and a custom digital toolbox of all the design tools you need to execute your plan.
A ROOM purchase is for one room in your home. Many of our clients purchase multiple bundles to redesign their entire home!
More benefits of using my ROOM Service
- Your style, with shoppable options curated for your room
- Shop on your own, when your budget allows you to complete your room on your timeline
- Purchase your items online or even locally to avoid supply chain issues.
- Do one room, or every room – one at a time, so the process remains fun
- Choose what you want to invest in and where you might prefer to save
- Save hours of your time with the guided purchase selection